Contractor Name, CAGE Code, DUNS
De Lune Corp.
Del. Schedule-Start/Completion Date
August 2022 – Current
Performed McAfee ePO/HBSS administration supporting a government customer.
ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) providing strategic guidance in response to threat events attending Data Loss Prevention, Policy Auditor, Endpoint Security and Rogue System Detection.
summary of responsibilities
- Installed updates to McAfee software as released.
- Deployed, maintained, and tuned McAfee clients to meet current and future standards.
- Created deployed and managed custom HBSS signatures. Monitored HBSS for intrusions, failures and other issues.
- Ensured that the clients/servers are operational and reporting properly.
- Ensuring that clients do not block legitimate traffic.
- Produced reports and charts that convey the operational state of HBSS as well trends and anomalies in activity alerted on or blocked by HBSS.
- Creating and maintaining standard operating procedures for the HBSS team Validate that the team documents, reports, and resolves HBSS management or operational issues.