Contractor Name, CAGE Code, DUNS
De Lune Corp.
Del. Schedule-Start/Completion Date
February 2019 – May 2019
Baghop.net was a startup that engaged in facilitating luggage management for travelers. It sought a contract to create a software system that powered their business, keeping track and facilitating the automated movement of end users’ luggage. The business logic and structure were pre-determined by the client. The contract took place in four phases.
As part of the project De Lune Corp provided the following services:
- Application setup and database design
- Project management.
- Adding admin functionality to allow creating new roles and assigning permission to roles
- JIRA task creating and writing user stories and Scrum meetings
- Development of the web front
- Development of the content management system
- Creation of public user functionalities
- Functional testing and cross browser testing
- Quality assessment and testing
- The system was developed using a PostgreSQL 9.5 database running in a PHP / Laravel 5.7 back end and a VueJS front end built on a Linux environment managed by JIRA following the agile method.